Lesson Cancellation


1st March 2018


Due to the current severe winter weather we have decided to CANCEL ALL LESSONS on Thursday 1st March 2018.


We are sure that many of you are as disappointed by this as we are, but trust you understand the safety of all our members, including swimmers, parents, families, teachers and assistants, is our primary concern. (as of right now the MetOffice still have an Amber Warning in place for the whole of the North East)


We have contacted all current customers via email and posted the disappointing news on our Facebook page.

We will be crediting all families’ accounts with one week worth of lessons and deducting this from your upcoming payments (Direct Debit customers will be credited at the end of the year).


We hope that early notice of the cancellation has reduced the inconvenience caused.

Please like our "FrogzLegz Swim" page on Facebook for the fastest most up to date news on this and future developments.


We expect that we will be back to normal soon... the forcast is much improved for next week, but will be in touch on or before Wednesday of next week if there is any doubt regarding next week's lessons.

As always, please don't hesitate to get in touch via email if there is any way that we can help further.